World Maternal Mental Health Day
Raising awareness of maternal mental health issues so that more women will get treatment and fewer will suffer.
2 May 2018
How you can get involved
During the weeks leading up to the day, you can highlight what your organisation is doing to help women with perinatal mental health problems by using the below tools.
- Use the hashtag #maternalMHmatters on social media
- Like the Maternal Mental Health Day Facebook page and share your events, stories, facts or research
- Tell your story to help raise awareness of maternal mental health issues so that more women will get treatment and fewer will suffer on our blog
- Join or support activities in your country or region – check the global events pages here
- Come up with your own ideas to highlight that #maternalMHmatters in your country or region and let others know by submitting your event details to us via email
- Use our infographic to highlight that maternal mental health is an issue globally or adapt to your own language and cultural setting. Request the template via email
Why Maternal Mental Health should be a priority